Whenever it is getting cold outside, people are thinking of a best way to hydrate body as many of us are facing problems of dry skin, especially our hands, our face as these parts of our body are exposed to the cold weather.
Maybe you’ve been heard many times on the TV channels or some of you have read about in the magazines about the unpleasant effects of the cold temperature against our skin and maybe some of you decided to do something about it, beside drinking more water or having more showers or just eating a fatty food.
It is true that sometimes you are not having enough time or energy to apply the cream to your body every day, but it is important to have your favorite kind of cream in your bag just to put some on your face and your hands before leaving home.
So, I will invite you to holiday these days for a proper cream, having in mind that you will have to find that kind of cream perfect for the skin of your face and also for your hands. I do not think it’s going to be so hard if you have in mind the following remarks or suggestions or good advices for you and your dearest ones.
How to hydrate your skin naturally
- My first tips to you regarding how to hydrate skin without breaking out is to have into consideration the type of your skin just to know what you are looking any further, an best moisturizer for dry face or one more hydrated because if you have a dry skin you will need an oily cream and in the same manner if you are looking yourself in a mirror and your skin is fat you will certainly need a watery cream. In any two of the cases, you will need a proper cream because anytime you say ‘best moisturizer for winter’, our hands are becoming more unpleasant to touch and feel.
- My second advice to you is to pick a hydration cream for dry skin with vitamins and if you are a fruits and vegetables consumer is even better for you. After I payed a visit to the naturist shop, the seller who was a woman told me to try some vitamins for my skin, such as Vitamin A. By using Vitamin A, your skin will get brighter and brighter and any person with a dry skin will become grateful to this secret.
How to hydrate skin from the inside
Try to choose a moisturizer cream for oily skin with vitamins or put vitamins in your best moisturizer for dehydrated skin and your skin will get younger and more healthy. Beauty means to everyone health !
- My third precious advice for you is to add into your cream a vial of hyaluronic acid. The benefits of hyaluronic acid are well known between people:
- Skin hydration – keeps your skin moisturised and radiant.
- Anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water, skin stays moisturised and helps to prevent the development of wrinkles, and fills in already present wrinkles to reduce their appearance. And you happen to know why? Well, HA is a Powerful Humectant.
- Skin aging is also associated with loss of skin moisture. The key molecule involved in skin moisture is hyaluronan or hyaluronic acid (HA), a glycosaminoglycan (GAG) with a unique capacity to bind and retain water molecules. HA belongs to the extracellular matrix (ECM) molecules. During the past decades the constituents of the skin have been well characterized and the final conclusion is as it follows and I should write this statement with uppercases:
How to hydrate aging skin – hyaluronic acid
- I made my own research about hyaluronic acid and I need to share with you other more important findings. So, have these lines as a bonus of knowledge coming from a scientific point of view. Biological function of HA
Over the past 2 decades there was considerable evidence presented that unraveled the functional role of HA in molecular mechanisms and indicated the potential role of HA for the development of novel therapeutic strategies for many diseases.
Functions of HA include the following: hydration, lubrication of joints, a space filling capacity, and the framework through which cells migrate.The synthesis of HA increases during tissue injury and wound healing and HA regulates several aspects of tissue repair, including activation of inflammatory cells to enhance immune response and the response to injury of fibroblasts and epithelial cells. HA also provides the framework for blood vessel formation and fibroblast migration, that may be involved in tumor progression. The correlation of HA levels on the cell surface of cancer cells with the aggressiveness of tumors has also been reported.
How to keep skin hydrated throughout the day
- My fourth strong advice for you is to alternate the creams if you do not find the magic cream containing all the ingredients to actually feed your holly skin. Your body is the house of your soul and it’s important for you to treat yourself heavenly.
Any person becomes very loyal to a certain product once he got to use it and sometimes when your skin really need it, you will buy it forever because it works well for you. This is not true for long-time period, and the advice of the specialist is to once in a while make a change. Changes are welcome in a world full of options and a better tomorrow. Things are improving and people are getting closer to perfection.
Do not get stuck to a product, only, because your skin is very complex and after using one with vitamins, you will need another one with milk, honey or just Vitamin E.
I mentioned earlier about hyaluronic acid and it is obvious you will have a viola of serum separately at you to carry on in your bag as it’s very light. [ha!ha!ha!] and if you just add it into your cream, you will be the best version of yourself! It is not an easy tips! Grab it and make it all yours!
- My fifth tips for you as I have my mind to gods and goddess and I may fully appreciate the nature’s treasures, I will point you another goldy ingredient, honey. A cream with honey will bring you many advantages and very well appreciated.
Benefits of Honey on the Skin
- It’s extremely moisturizing and hydrates even the driest of skin. Honey is naturally soothing and has healing properties (it was traditionally used on wounds to aid healing!). It also nourishes damaged skin to fade scars (like those pesky acne scars!).
- Honey helps open the pores, helping clear away dirt. Because honey is antibacterial, it is very effective in the prevention and treatment of acne. Honey also moisturizes the skin and is actually drawing moisture to the skin. If you want glowing skin, milk and honey are a perfect combination to use.
- Honey is very important for your skin because its first help to you is to feed your skin with all the nutrients there are in honey, the fruit of bees. Do you happen to know what specialist say about the nutrients exist in honey? Well, here I will mention for you because once you know, you will actually want to have it and to become one with the honey.
Тhеrе аrе оvеr 300 ѕubѕtаnсеѕ fоund іn hоnеу, whісh fаvоrаblу аffесt thе mеtаbоlіс рrосеѕѕеѕ іn thе bоdу.
Іf уоu nееd mоrе dеtаіlеd іnfоrmаtіоn, hеrе іѕ а соmрrеhеnѕіvе lіѕt оf hоnеу іngrеdіеntѕ.
- ѕugаrѕ – 38% fruсtоѕе, 31% gluсоѕе, 5% dехtrіn аnd 1.5-3% ѕuсrоѕе;
- 0.1 tо 2.3% рrоtеіn,
- 0.1-0.2% mіnеrаl ѕubѕtаnсеѕ;
- 0.003 tо 0.2% ѕаltѕ оf оrgаnіс асіdѕ (mаlіс, lасtіс, оf ѕоrrеl, сіtrіс аnd tаrtаrіс);
- аlmоѕt аll knоwn nаturаllу trасе еlеmеntѕ (іrоn, рhоѕрhоrіс, mаgnеѕіum, саlсіum, сорреr, ѕulfur, роtаѕѕіum, соbаlt, gеrmаnіum, gоld, еtс.);
- еnzуmеѕ – ѕubѕtаnсеѕ thаt іn vеrу ѕmаll quаntіtіеѕ ѕіgnіfісаntlу ассеlеrаtе thе рrосеѕѕеѕ оf mеtаbоlіѕm (іnvеrtаѕе, dіаѕtаѕе, аmуlаѕе, рhоѕрhаtаѕе, еtс.)
іn ѕmаll аmоuntѕ оf vіtаmіnѕ (В1, В2, В3, В5, В6, Н, К, С , Е, РР, рrоvіtаmіn А);
- аntіbасtеrіаl, аntіfungаl аnd аntі-dіаbеtіс, hоrmоnаl, аrоmаtіс, соlоrіng аnd еtс. ѕubѕtаnсеѕ;
- сеrtаіn bіоgеnіс ѕtіmulаtоrѕ, whісh іnсrеаѕе thе lіfе оf thе оrgаnіѕm, аѕ wеll аѕ tо 18-20% wаtеr.
And if it is that day when you find nowhere a cream with honey, I believe it’s is a good idea to have a mask on your face and it’s even more helpful and efficient. Yeah! That’s the whole idea:
BE EFFICIENT AND HAVE A MASK OF HONEY ON YOUR FACE WHENEVER YOU DO NOT FIND A CREAM WITH THIS MAGIC INGREDIENT !
I truly believe I have almost convinced you to go and shop a cream because you have to become very well prepared on the cold season. So, if you like your cream to have a nice perfume in it or not it will be your choice, nevertheless, but keep in your view to have other more ingredients such as vitamins, hyaluronic acid or maybe just honey will be enough for your skin.
Maybe it won’t be a bad idea to let you know that your relatives and your friends will need your advice as well after you will read about the benefits of using a fine cream in the cold season and I was just asking youself: Why don’t you just buy another one for them and trying to be a good example in their eyes and make the meeting with them a moment to remember this season? Well, this could be a could idea and a pleasant surprise, isn’t it?
Good luck with your choices, fellows!